Uniform Bundle Request Form
This form is NOT a Girl Scout Membership Registration form. New or returning members, complete your Girl Scout registration here.
About Girl Scout Uniform Bundle Scholarships:
- Girls are eligible to receive financial assistance for a scholarship for a uniform bundle which includes the Girl Scout’s choice of an official Girl Scout vest, sash or tunic at her grade level, and the following insignia: the American Flag Patch, Girl Scout Council Identification Set, Troop Numerals, Insignia Tab, World Trefoil Pin and Membership Pin. The uniform bundle scholarship does not cover shipping costs.
- Eligibility is based on the information provided in application.
- Families with debts to the council are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Girls are encouraged to participate in the Cookie Program and Fall Product Program, where girls can earn credits towards their Girl Scout expenses, before applying for additional assistance. If your Girl Scout has earned product credits, such as Cookie Dough or Munch Money, we ask that you apply those credits to her Girl Scout expenses prior to requesting financial assistance.
- Please complete this form only once during the Girl Scout Membership year. You will be notified of the details of scholarship approval or reasons for denial.