We’re so excited that you’ve decided to join us for your best summer ever! The step-by-step instructions below will walk you through everything you need to do to register your Girl Scout and get her ready for camp.
Have questions not covered by the information below? Email us at email@example.com!
Psst...Don't forget that the grade levels listed for each camp session online and in the council magazine are based on the grade you'll enter in Fall 2023.
2. Are you currently registered as a Girl Scout member? If so, skip to step 3! Anyone attending overnight camp must be a registered Girl Scout member, but don’t worry – registering is easy!
3. Register for camp! You can register online by selecting the "Register Now" link through your favorite camp session (if you're using the calendar, be sure to click on the session and select the link in the session title to be taken to the event page).
Credit card payments and Cookie Dough/Munch Money/Juliette Program Credits are accepted for online camp payment. Please review our summer camp refund policies in full for complete information. Please note, registration fees already paid will not be refunded in order to use another payment method.
4. Need help paying for camp? We can help! To apply, first register for camp and pay your deposit.Next, Girl Scouts can request aid to pay for the remaining balance. Please note, Camp Financial Aid is not guaranteed and is not applicable to Parent & Me sessions or Troop Camp.
5. Be on the lookout for an email from CampDoc within ten days of your camp registration. You'll fill out your forms including the Health History Form, Release Form, and All About Your Camper in CampDoc. This is also where you and your buddy will request each other! More information about CampDoc will be available in the Parent Guide.
6. Review up-to-date health and safety information about COVID-19 and summer camp here.
7. And be sure your camp balance is paid in full at least 14 days before your camper arrives at camp. If you anticipate difficulty in being able to pay the balance, please contact us at 800-342-8389 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
You're all set! Now all that's left to do is count down the days 'til your adventure begins. We'll see you soon!
Have a last minute question? We're here to help!
The Trading Post is open on check-in and check-out days, as well as one day during the week for campers to shop. She can shop for items like t-shirts and other camp apparel, water bottles, stuffed animals, and other fun camp necessities. Once camp is over, she can donate any remaining balance to help support GSGI camps, or save the credits for next summer!
To ensure that your camper has access to their credits at the start of their camp session, we recommend purchasing credits at least one week prior to her first camp session start date.
Trading Post Credits are nonrefundable and are not transferrable, and can only be used at the Trading Post locations at Camp Sacajawea and Camp Tanglefoot.