Sun. Stars. S’mores.
Camp isn't just for summer! Whether you're coming out for the fresh-fallen snow, early birds of spring, or crisp fall air, our four beautiful camp properties offer year-round opportunities for fun and adventure for Girl Scouts and the community.
Facility rental is available nearly year-round (except when Summer Camp is in session) and offers a great opportunity for your troop, group, or family to get together and enjoy the outdoors! From family reunions, to business outings and even weddings, our facilities can accommodate many types of groups!
Check out our Facility Guides below to learn more about our properties, view pricing, and make your reservation today!
Updated Camp Sacajawea Facility Guide coming soon! (property located near Boone)
- Troop House - Unit Capacity : 36, bunk rooms in large building; electricity and a/c; showers and restrooms
- Szymoniak Center – Unit Capacity: 20, bunk rooms; electricity and a/c; showers and restrooms
- Windy Ridge – Unit Capacity: 26, cabins with bunk beds, electricity and a/c; shower and restroom in each cabin.
- Whistling Oaks – Unit Capacity: 52, cabins with bunk beds, electricity and a/c; shower and restroom in each cabin.
- Mayea Cabins – Unit Capacity: 32, cabins with bunk beds, electricity but no a/c; restrooms nearby
- Shoshone Village - Unit Capacity: 24, rustic cabins with cots, electricity but no a/c; restrooms nearby
Camp Tanglefoot Facilty Guide (property located near Clear Lake)-
Camp Joy Hollow Facility Guide (property located near Westfield) -
Camp Juliette Facility Guide (property located near Marshalltown) -
Have any questions? Contact us!
All non-Girl Scout groups are REQUIRED to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance (sample here) in the amount of $1 million from your organization or personal insurance listing Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa as the certificate holder for the dates of your camp stay, and the appropriate facility for the location (i.e. Camp Sacajawea; Camp Tanglefoot; Camp Joy Hollow; or Camp Juliette). Certificate must be received prior to your event.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa's insurance provider -- The Glienke Agency -- is available to provide these services if you do not have a contact for a Certificate of Liability Insurance.