Imagine joining a group of individuals—each with their own unique skills and passions, but united by a common purpose. Imagine yourself at Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa is an outstanding organization with a mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character. We’re looking for people to join our team who are passionate about making a positive impact, people who are eager to take on new challenges, and people who have big ideas.
Competitive medical/dental and retirement benefits, wellness initiatives, paid time off for volunteering, paid parental leave, casual attire, employee appreciation events and a priority on work/life balance are just some of the things that make GSGI a great place to work.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a position at GSGI and meet the expressed qualifications, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
- Recruitment Manager (Sioux City)
Location: Sioux City
We are looking for a driven self-starter who wants to find new adult and girl members for Girl Scouts! The Recruitment Manager is responsible for recruiting members for Girl Scouts, using some of our tried-and-true methods (back to school nights) and some new methods that you bring to the table. They will work with community organizations, schools, faith-based institutions and others to increase girl and adult participation in Girl Scouts. The territory includes Northwest Iowa including Sioux City.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in recruiting volunteers or members;
- Outstanding interpersonal relations, customer service and communications skills
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of effective sales and marketing principles,
- Experience reaching out to new contacts in a community
- Extensive seasonal travel required; must have a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrates initiative and takes action
- Passion for the mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place