Imagine joining a group of individuals—each with their own unique skills and passions, but united by a common purpose. Imagine yourself at Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa is an outstanding organization with a mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character. We’re looking for people to join our team who are passionate about making a positive impact, people who are eager to take on new challenges, and people who have big ideas.
Competitive medical/dental and retirement benefits, wellness initiatives, paid time off for volunteering, paid parental leave, casual attire, employee appreciation events and a priority on work/life balance are just some of the things that make GSGI a great place to work.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a position at GSGI and meet the expressed qualifications, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Location: Des Moines
We are looking for a detail-oriented, multi-tasking, customer-friendly superstar to join our team! The ideal candidate will support our members by coordinating program and camp registration, facility rentals, and taking care of our volunteer background checks. You’ll also serve walk-in, phone, and shop customers. Must be able to support multiple teams, juggle simultaneous projects, and handle interruptions when things get busy!
- Associates degree with 2 years of related experience or equivalent
- Strong computer skills including MS Office products; basic typing aptitude required
- Experience working with database and/or CRM systems
- Customer service orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work and excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Join the club! Each staff member is required to become a member of GSUSA
- Flexibility is key. We’ll need you to work weekends and evenings as needed during busy seasons.