- September 1: Product Program Permission Forms will be emailed directly to parents/guardians of all registered Girl Scouts by this date.
- September 3: Service Unit Product Chair Training (Live Webinar- Register to watch from home!)
- September 9-12: Troop & Juliette Parent/Guardian Training (Live Webinar - Register to watch from home!)
Fall Product Program
About the Program
The Fall Product Program provides an important ingredient for leadership by helping girls develop five skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. Through Girl Scouting, girls become leaders in their daily lives and prepare for bright futures!
The Fall Product Program also gives girls and troops the opportunity to sell magazine subscriptions (new and renewals) and very popular nuts and candy in order to earn quick and easy start-up money for their troop. This friends and family sale is conducted both face-to-face and online.
Fall Product Program Resources:
- Service Unit Product Chair Agreement Form (Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Service Unit Product Chair for the 2015 Program)
- Troop Product Manager Agreement Form (Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Troop Product Manager for the 2015 Program)
Be sure to keep an eye on our Forms and Documents page for all of your helpful resources.
TIP: Click "Options" on the Forms and Documents page and select the "Cookies and Fall Product" box for everything you need!
(Click each month to show the corresponding dates for that month.)