Check back soon for more important dates for 2016!
Fall Product Program
About the Program
The Fall Product Program provides an important ingredient for leadership by helping girls develop five skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. Through Girl Scouting, girls become leaders in their daily lives and prepare for bright futures!
The Fall Product Program also gives girls and troops the opportunity to sell magazine subscriptions (new and renewals) and very popular nuts and candy in order to earn quick and easy start-up money for their troop. This friends and family sale is conducted both face-to-face and online.
Fall Product Program Resources:
Check back soon for helpful Fall Product information for 2016!
- Product Program Permission Form (for parents/guardians). Be sure to have parents/guardians fill out this permission if their Girl Scout is participating in the Fall Product Program.
- Service Unit Volunteer Agreement Form (Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Service Unit Product Chair for the 2015 Program)
- Troop Volunteer Agreement Form (Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Troop Product Manager for the 2015 Program)
- Missed the Service Unit Product Chair training webinar? No problem! You can view it here anytime.
- Missed the Troop Product Manager/Juliette Family training webinar? You can watch it anytime here!
Access The Online Program:
Find Your Resources:
Looking for Fall Product guides and checklists? Head over to our Forms & Documents page and select "Cookies & Fall Product" under options!
Be sure to keep an eye on our Forms and Documents page for all of your helpful resources.
TIP: Click "Options" on the Forms and Documents page and select the "Cookies and Fall Product" box for everything you need!
(Click each month to show the corresponding dates for that month.)