|Sept. 7-10||Troop Volunteer and Juliette Parent/Guardian Training|
|Sept. 26|| |
Troop Bank Account information due in Nut-E
Council begins uploading all registered girls into Nut-E
Fall Product Program
2016 Fall Product Program: October 1-21
About the Program
The Fall Product Program provides an important ingredient for leadership by helping girls develop five skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. Through Girl Scouting, girls become leaders in their daily lives and prepare for bright futures!
The Fall Product Program also gives girls and troops the opportunity to sell magazine subscriptions (new and renewals) and very popular nuts and candy in order to earn quick and easy start-up money for their troop. This friends and family sale is conducted both face-to-face and online.
Fall Product Program Resources:
- Service Unit Volunteer Agreement Form (Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Service Unit Product Chair for the 2016 Program)
- Troop Volunteer Agreement Form (Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Troop Product Manager for the 2016 Program)
- Juliette Parent/Guardian Agreement Form. If your Girl Scout is not participating in the Product Programs with a troop, please fill out this agreement form.
- Product Program Permission Form (for parents/guardians). The permission form will be turned in to the Troop Product Manager. Juliettes will fill out the Juliette Parent/Guardian Agreement Form in lieu of the permission form.
Service Unit Product Chair Training Webinar.
- View the recorded webinar in our Online Training Portal!
Troop Volunteer and Juliette Parent/Guardian Training. Register
- September 7, 8, and 9 from 6:00 - 7:00p.m.
- September 10 from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
(Click each month to show the corresponding dates for that month.)
Stay Informed with the Shout Out Newsletters:
The Shout Out Newsletter (sent Thursdays at 6p.m. during the Product Programs) is your best resource for up-to-date program information.
Shout Outs will return in mid-August 2016! Subscribe here to ensure that you're ready to hit the ground running for this year's Fall Product Program.
Missed a Shout Out? Be sure to keep an eye on The Bridge, our volunteer resource center, where we will maintain a list with links to all Shout Outs once they start up again for the year!
Access The Online Program:
Find Your Resources:
Looking for online trainings to help you prepare? Check out the Volunteer Learning Portal, where you can access recorded trainings and courses related to the product programs and more!
Looking for Fall Product guides and checklists? Head over to our Forms & Documents page and select "Cookies & Fall Product" under options!
Be sure to keep an eye on our Forms and Documents page for all of your helpful resources.
TIP: Click "Options" on the Forms and Documents page and select the "Cookies and Fall Product" box for everything you need!