Fall Product Program
2017 Fall Product Program Dates:
- Fall Product Program: October 1 - 20
- Nuts/Chocolates Delivered to Troops: November 10 - 14
Deadline for Girls to Deliver Nuts/Chocolates to Customers:
About the Program
The Fall Product Program provides an important ingredient for leadership by helping girls develop five skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. Through Girl Scouting, girls become leaders in their daily lives and prepare for bright futures!
The Fall Product Program also gives girls and troops the opportunity to sell magazine subscriptions (new and renewals) and very popular nuts and candy in order to earn quick and easy start-up money for their troop. This friends and family sale is conducted both face-to-face and online.
Your 2017 Fall Product Program Guide
Volunteers! Head over to The Bridge for all of your information - from forms and training, to guides and how-tos - on our Fall Product Program page!
Here are some resources specifically for Girl Scout parents/guardians to help you support your Girl Scout during the Fall Product Program:
Access The Online Program:
- Product Program Permission Form: Parents/guardians - be sure to fill out this form to give your Girl Scout permission to participate in the Product Programs.
- Juliette Agreement Form: Parents/guardians - if your Girl Scout is a Juliette - an individually registered Girl Scout - fill out this form to give Product Program permission.
Fall Product Family Guide: This guide includes
information to help families support their Girl Scout in the Fall
Product Program, including goal-setting recognition details, a
calendar of important dates, and helpful resources.
- Fall Product Juliette Guide: This guide is designed to help Juliette (independently-registered) Girl Scouts and their parents/guardians manage their program.
Cookie Dough, Munch Money and Juliette Program
Credit Policy Guide - Information on how Cookie Dough, Munch
Money, and Juliette Program Credits can be earned and used through
the Product Programs.
Hanger Version 1, Version
2 or Version
3: These editable pdfs can be filled out and printed for your
Girl Scout to use to promote the Fall Product Program door-to-door
if someone isn't home when you arrive!
- QSP Online Program Set-Up: Need some help setting up your online store for the Fall Product Program? Check out this handy poster!
- Spread the Word Business Cards: Here are some front-and-back business cards you can print so your Girl Scout can promote her online store!