Fall Product Program
2018 Fall Product Program Dates:
- Fall Product Program: September - October 19 (Rolling Start)
- Nuts/Chocolates Delivered to Troops: November 9-13
- Deadline for Girls to Deliver Nuts/Chocolates to Customers: November 21
About the Program
The Fall Product Program provides an important ingredient for leadership by helping girls develop five skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. Through Girl Scouting, girls become leaders in their daily lives and prepare for bright futures!
The Fall Product Program also gives girls and troops the opportunity to sell magazine subscriptions (new and renewals) and very popular nuts and candy in order to earn quick and easy start-up money for their troop. This friends and family sale is conducted both face-to-face and online.
Your 2018 Fall Product Program Guide
Volunteers! Head over to The Bridge for all of your information - from forms and training, to guides and how-tos - on our Fall Product Program page!
Here are some resources specifically for Girl Scout parents/guardians to help you support your Girl Scout during the Fall Product Program:
More resources coming soon!
- Product Program Permission Form: Parents/guardians - be sure to fill out this form to give your Girl Scout permission to participate in the Product Programs.
- Juliette Agreement Form: Parents/guardians - if your Girl Scout is a Juliette - an individually registered Girl Scout - fill out this form to give Product Program permission.
- Fall Product Family Guide (coming soon): This guide includes information to help families support their Girl Scout in the Fall Product Program, including goal-setting recognition details, a calendar of important dates, and helpful resources.
- Fall Product Juliette Guide (coming soon): This guide is designed to help Juliette (independently-registered) Girl Scouts and their parents/guardians manage their program.
- Cookie Dough, Munch Money and Juliette Program Credit Policy Guide (coming soon): Information on how Cookie Dough, Munch Money, and Juliette Program Credits can be earned and used through the Product Programs.
- Online Shop Request Code (for Munch Money, Cookie Dough & Juliette Program Credits) (Open for the new year on October 1)