Work to your full potential in a dynamic and diverse environment — work at Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa! We're an organization with a solid history, a growing future, and exciting opportunities. See how much you can grow when you do something you believe in.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa currently is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Graphic Design Manager
JOB STATUS: Exempt (12 months)
LOCATION: Des Moines
PURPOSE OF JOB: Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Design Manager. This position will be primarily responsible for developing graphic design layouts and templates for a variety of different publications and materials. This role will also be responsible for creating and managing website design and digital content along with some copywriting elements. We are seeking someone with excellent graphic design skills who is creative, works well within a collaborative team environment, and can manage multiple projects and deadlines in a variety of mediums. The individual in this role will be expected to support and reinforce Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa and Girl Scouts of the USA goals, policies, and standards.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa is an outstanding organization with a mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. We are an organization that makes a positive difference and this role will play a large part in disseminating our core messages.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field of study with a minimum of 3 years’ related experience
- Experience in web and print design working with graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and basic HTML experience
- Experience with and/or knowledge of photography and video shooting/editing using Final Cut Pro a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: effectively establishes rapport with others at all organizational levels
- Goal Oriented: self-starter who independently takes initiative and is results-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Presentation and training skills
- Values diversity; demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues and communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
TO APPLY: If you are interested and meet the expressed qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa is an equal opportunity employer.