Work to your full potential in a dynamic and diverse environment — work at Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa! We're an organization with a solid history, a growing future, and exciting opportunities. See how much you can grow when you do something you believe in.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa currently is currently hiring for the following positions:
JOB STATUS: Exempt (12 months)
LOCATION: Des Moines
PURPOSE OF JOB: The Product Program Coordinator manages and coordinates inventory to ensure the needs of Council booth sales and cookie cupboards; maintains and coordinates product & recognition delivery; assists the Product Program Director working closely with volunteers and vendors, promoting the Girl Scout Leadership Experience.
Essential Functions: (Order of Essential Functions does not indicate importance of functions)
- Successfully manages product sales inventory utilizing online tools necessary to manage job functions.
- Assists with training and management of volunteers to host and maintain Council cookie cupboards; coordinating all inventory, ensuring placement and pick up.
- Responsible for coordinating delivery stations working with volunteers, vendors, and delivery agents.
- Administers cookie email account, and successfully resolves phone inquiries meeting the needs of volunteers.
- Assists the Product Program Director in preparation of appropriate materials for mailings; maintaining necessary organizational forms.
- Assist the Product Program Director by preparing materials for trainings, data entry of volunteer information in online system, and completing any follow up needed to product program volunteers and the appropriate staff members.
- Responsible for establishment, coordination and management of booth sales.
- Responsible for cost effective incentive fulfillment (including Cookie Dough and program credits)
- Responsible for documentation for non-troop-affiliated Girl Scouts, ensuring proper forms are recorded and filed as well as payments for product and distribution of incentives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor, and other projects as needed.