Money Earning Project Application
Please submit this form at least four weeks prior to the project date.
Prior to submission, please review the Money Earning Project Guidelines.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email once we have received your form, which will include a copy of the information you submit.
About money earning projects:
- Money-earning projects may be held by troops, service units, or individual girls/Juliettes. Juliette money-earning projects must be for Highest Awards projects or Girl Scout travel opportunities.
- Troops/Juliettes may participate in additional money-earning activities as long as they have participated (or will participate) in the annual Cookie Program.
- A money-earning project should be a valuable program activity for girls. The experience should give girls the opportunity to learn multiple skills, such as budgeting, goal setting, customer relations, good business practices, and public relations.
- Money-earning projects should be decided upon with girl input and planning.
- The adult volunteer submitting this application must not have any financial restrictions.