Bronze Award Final Report
- The purpose of this form is to notify Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa of a troop or girl’s successful completion of a Bronze Award project.
- An adult may submit the form, but all responses should be based on girl descriptions of the project.
- After completing your Bronze Award Final Report, you will receive certificates for the Girl Scouts who participated in the project within 6-8 weeks.
- We will recognize Bronze Awards at the Circle of Excellence events each April.
- Don’t forget to purchase Bronze Award pins from the council shop and plan a special celebration!
After submitting, you will receive an email confirmation and a copy
of your form.