Silver Award Final Report
- The purpose of this form is to notify Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa of a troop or girl’s successful completion of a Silver Award project.
- An adult may submit the form, but all responses should be based on girl descriptions of the project.
- If your Silver Award Final Report is turned in before Feb 1, the project will be honored at an annual Circle of Excellence event with a certificate for all girls.
- Don’t forget to purchase Silver Award pins from the council shop and plan a special celebration.
- Looking for a Gold Award Final Report? All Gold Award forms are included in the Go Gold app/website.
After submitting, you will receive an email confirmation and a copy
of your form.