Please complete your Girl Scout’s camp registration before submitting the camp financial assistance application. To register for camp, please visit the events page. Click on the event your girl would like to attend for details. A $35 deposit is required to secure your registration.
About Camp Financial Assistance:
- Financial assistance is available for one overnight summer camp session (excluding Mom & Me and Troop Camp) to girls demonstrating need, based on the information provided in application. Day camps do not qualify for financial assistance.
- Assistance is dependent on the availability of funds. No amount is guaranteed. Camp financial assistance may cover up to 50% of the camp registration fee.
- Girls who have participated in any Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa Product Program may apply their earned Munch Money, Juliette Program Credits and/or Cookie Dough to pay their remaining camp balance.
- Families with debts to the council are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Financial assistance applications require two weeks for processing.
- Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa is dedicated to making camp accessible for every registered Girl Scout in our jurisdiction. The camp financial assistance program is designed to encourage all girls to participate in, and benefit from, our outdoor learning experiences.
- For additional details on scholarships, please click here.
Enter "N/A" if unsure or not in a troop.
List name, date, and location. Girls should be registered for a camp session before submitting a Camp Financial Assistance Application.
To help determine the financial needs of the applicant, please indicate the total yearly family income, including any support payments.
Parents and camper are both encouraged to answer.