Virtual Discussion: New Leaders
This will be more of a discussion than a training, but after this hour, you will be able to:
• Hold a parent meeting and discuss your expectations for the troop
• Understand some of the traditions behind Girl Scouts
• Find and use all the necessary forms for your troop
• Understand your safety requirements and what you as a leader need in order to be compliant with Girl Scouts’ safety standards
• And know your next steps as a Troop Leader
Please come with any and all questions you have about being a new Troop Leader! We will touch on facilitating virtual troop meetings, but for a deeper dive into virtual meetings, please register for one of our Engaging Troops Online discussions.