FALL PRODUCT PROGRAM
NEW THIS YEAR – Munch Money! Girls can now earn Munch Money from selling fall product. Just like Cookie Dough, girls can use these credits towards all Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa (GSGI) programs, trips, camp and at the Council and online shops.
Girls can choose Munch Money instead of recognitions at levels indicated on their Order Card.
EARN RECOGNITIONS FOR YOUR HARD WORK
The Fall Product Program now offers girls in troops and individually registered Girl Scouts (Juliettes) even more ways to customize their recognitions package. In addition to each girl being able to earn recognition items for the level they reach (recognitions are cumulative and can be seen on the Fall Product Order Card:
Each troop can earn:
- 20% of the total (gross) sales of magazine & Photo Keepsakes, both online and paper forms.
- 15% of the total (gross) sales of nut and candy orders, both online and on their Order Card.
- $3.00 for each completed ReachOut Booklet, one per girl.
Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador Troops can opt-out of all recognition items and Munch Money to earn:
- 21% of the total (gross) sales of magazine & Photo Keepsakes, both online and paper forms.
- 16% of the total (gross) sales of nut and candy orders, both online and on their Order Card.
Individually registered Girl Scouts (Juliettes) can earn:
- Program Credits for Fall Product Program based upon the amount of sales made by the girl. These credits will be loaded onto a Juliette Program Credit account number. This account can be used to support the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, including Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa (GSGI) camp, travel, programs, membership and at council shops. Note: Juliettes can also earn Munch Money by opting in at certain recognition levels. This will be a separate account number from Juliette Program Credits.
- Additional $3 program credit for completed ReachOut Booklet, one per girl.
- Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador Girl Scouts can opt out of recognitions & Munch Money to earn an additional $10 program credit.