FALL PRODUCT PROGRAM
NEW THIS YEAR – Munch Money! Girls can now earn Munch Money from selling fall product. Just like Cookie Dough, girls can use these credits towards all Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa (GSGI) programs, trips, camp and at council shops (in-store or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Girls can choose Munch Money instead of recognitions at levels indicated on their Order Card.
EARN RECOGNITIONS FOR YOUR HARD WORK
The Fall Product Program now offers girls in troops and individually registered Girl Scouts (Juliettes) even more ways to customize their recognitions package. In addition to each girl being able to earn recognition items for the level they reach (recognitions are cumulative and can be seen on the Fall Product Order Card:
Each troop can earn:
- 20% of the total (gross) sales of magazine & Photo Keepsakes, both online and paper forms.
- 15% of the total (gross) sales of nut and candy orders, both online and on their Order Card.
- $3.00 for each completed ReachOut Booklet, one per girl.
Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador Troops can opt-out of all recognition items and Munch Money to earn:
- 21% of the total (gross) sales of magazine & Photo Keepsakes, both online and paper forms.
- 16% of the total (gross) sales of nut and candy orders, both online and on their Order Card.
Individually registered Girl Scouts (Juliettes) can earn:
- Program Credits (see below) for Fall Product Program based upon the amount of sales made by the girl. These credits will be loaded onto a Juliette Program Credit account number. This account can be used to support the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, including Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa (GSGI) camp, travel, programs, membership and at council shops. Note: Juliettes can also earn Munch Money by opting in at certain recognition levels. This will be a separate account number from Juliette Program Credits.
- Additional $3 program credit for completed ReachOut Booklet, one per girl.
- Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador Girl Scouts can opt out of recognitions & Munch Money to earn an additional $10 program credit.
Juliette Fall Program Credits
Girl Scout Juliettes earn Program Credits for Fall Product Program based upon the amount of sales made by the girl. These credits are loaded onto a Juliette Program Card. This card will be used to support the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, including camp, travel, programs, membership, and the GSGI Council Shops. These cards are issued at the conclusion of the Fall Product Program and expire on September 15, 2014. It is the Juliette's responsibility to manage her earned Juliette Program Card. If lost or damaged, GSGI will not re-issue a new card. However, all Juliette Program Card numbers and updated credit balances will be on file and available for use.
10 - 15 items sold / $10 program credit
16 - 25 items sold / $15 program credit
26 - 35 items sold / $20 program credit
36 - 50 items sold / $30 program credit
51 - 75 items sold / $40 program credit
76 + items sold / $50 program credit
2 - 4 subscriptions / $5 program credit
5 - 6 subscriptions / $10 program credit
7 - 10 subscriptions / $15 program credit
11 - 15 subscriptions / $20 program credit
16+ subscriptions / $25 program credit
Miscellaneous Credits (2013)
1 completed Address Booklet / $3 program credit