Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa
Shop Returns and Exchanges Policies
updated September 2014
- Effective 10/1/14, returns will not be accepted in council shops for online orders. All online orders will go through Girl Scouts Merchandise and must be returned via the process outlined by GSUSA on their website.
- For merchandise to be available for return and/or exchange the merchandise must be in resalable condition.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a sales receipt.
- All returns and exchanges must be within 60 days of the date on the receipt.
- Discontinued and discounted merchandise is not available for return or exchange.
- Refunds of $10 or less will be issued from the cash register or a credit slip (in store credit certificate.)
- Refunds of $11 or greater will be submitted to finance to issue a check or a credit slip (in store credit certificate.)
- Credit/Debit card purchases must be credited back against the original credit/debit card.
- Purchases paid by Munch Money, Cookie Dough, Gift Certificates, Store Credit or Juliette Program Credits are not returnable. These purchases are available for exchange only.
- Once patches, badges, etc. have been placed upon uniform pieces, those items are not available for return or exchange.