We know you want to make a difference in the world—and have fun doing it. You’ll be able to do just that when you go on a Girl Scout Journey.
You’ll team up with friends to:
- Identify a problem you want to do something about
- Come up with a creative solution
- Create a team plan to make that solution a reality
- Put your plan into action
- Talk about what you learned—and what you can’t wait to do next!
There are three series of Journeys to choose from at every grade level:
It’s Your Story—Tell It!
It’s Your Planet—Love It!
It’s Your World—Change It!
You’ll pick the Journey topic that interests you most, whether it’s caring for animals, helping others get healthy and fit, spreading kindness, saving the planet, taking a stand for girls, creating community—or any other issue that’s really important to you.
As you go on your Journey, you’ll earn awards to put on your uniform. They’ll let others know about the awesome things you’ve done—and remind you of what you accomplished and the fun you had along the way.
For more about the Girl Scout Journeys, visit Girl Scouts of the USA’s Journey page.