Governor's Luncheon for Scouting
Are you interested in donating to show your support?
Learn more about becoming a Governor's Luncheon sponsor, with event promotion that will reach more than 40,000 Girl Scout and Boy Scout families and volunteers.
THE IMPACT OF SCOUTING IN IOWA
- More than 40,000 youth and adults in the state are touched by Scouting each year.
- Serve communities in 67 Iowa counties, one county in Nebraska, and one in South Dakota
- More than 10,000 adult volunteer leaders reach out to children to shape them into better leaders for tomorrow.
- Maintain more than 1,700 acres of wilderness preserve in six camps are maintained by the groups.
- Through scouting, boys and girls develop leadership and character.
- Both organizations believe in the power of working together for today’s youth and tomorrow’s leaders!
2013 GOVERNOR'S LUNCHEON REPORT CARD
- Raise a combined total of $250,000.
- FIll at least 70 tables.
- Grow the community support for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.