As we gear up for the Circle of Creativity volunteer events, beginning November 14, we want to hear from the girls! All girls are encouraged to take a 30 second video answering these questions:
- What is your favorite thing about your leader(s)?
- What is the most fun thing you’ve learned in Girl Scouting?
- How do you want to be like your leaders when you grow up?
Here’s the details:
- Girls should write out their responses to the questions to be sure they say everything they want to tell our leaders.
- Then be sure to practice responding to the questions in 30 seconds, before filming!
- Finally, capture your selfie video then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember to follow the media guidelines for your media safety!
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa will incorporate as many of the videos as we can into one big clip that will be presented to leaders during the Circle of Creativity events, as an effort to share appreciation for the transformational experiences they are providing girls!
Ready? Set? Action!
For the complete list of Circle of Creativity events click here!