Year of Service Form
We know that when Girl Scouts set their minds to it, they can truly change their communities – and the world! We want to recognize the amazing things that girls are accomplishing each year, and capture your stories so we can show everyone just how powerful Girl Scouts can be.
We're launching a brand new service patch program to help make this happen! Here’s how it works:
1. Plan and complete an awesome service project with your troop or service unit (or on your own if you’re participating as a Juliette)!
2. Submit your project details and photos below - we’ll have two windows per year for you to submit your project: October – March and April – September.
3. If you submit at least one service project during the specified timeframe, you’ll earn a special Service Project patch! There will be two unique patches per year, and if you submit a service project during each window, you’ll earn both. If you do more than one project, please submit information for all projects done! We are tracking hours!
4. Patches will be mailed out in April 2019 and October 2019, after each project window ends.
5. Wear your Service Project patch proudly, to show that you’re dedicated to making the world a better place – talk about being true G.I.R.L.s (Go-getters, Innovators, Risk-takers, and Leaders)! Use this to report your troop or individual service projects as part of the 2019 Year of Service!