New Troop Leader Orientation
We're so excited that you've decided to join us as a Girl Scout troop leader! Before you start meeting with your troop, you will need to complete a New Leader Orientation with the Volunteer Experience Team.
During your orientation, we'll go over the basic information and tools you need to get started as a troop leader! Topics will include:
- Our support system
- Important resources
- Planning your first troop meetings
- Troop bank account and finances
- Leader training and development
- Safety procedures
- Girl Scout basics.
Sign up for the day and time that works best for your schedule below. You’ll receive information after you register about how to attend the orientation digitally.
When you click a day and time below to register, you’ll be asked to enter some information about yourself, and then you’ll select a specific date. Orientations are regularly scheduled on the days and times listed:
- Mondays from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Mondays from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Third Saturday of Every Month from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Please note that you must be registered by 5:00 p.m. the day prior to the call (if registering for the Saturday session, registration must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday of that week). Otherwise, you will be moved to the following week.
A member of your Volunteer Experience Team will be happy to get you started on your troop leader journey! Learn more about your support team members here.
If you have any questions before your orientation, please contact us at 800-342-8389 or email@example.com.