EVENT FULL: Savannah Bound 2020
This event is full. Be sure to check out our events page for more opportunities.
Cost: $995/Girl; $995/Adult
- $99 non-refundable deposit due at registration.
- Additional $300 due by Jan 15, 2020.
- Balance due by May 15, 2020.
Ready for an adventure? Every other year, we load up a bus or two and hit the road to Savannah, Georgia, where Girl Scouts was founded in 1912! Join us for a whirlwind of history, beautiful places, and delicious southern food.
Take a tour through our founder, Juliette Gordon Low’s Birthplace as well as the Andrew Low house, which was the last home she resided in. We'll check out the Girl Scout First Headquarters and the Railroad Museum, where Juliette’s family was influential in the start of Savannah.
The trip doesn’t stop there! We'll pile back on the bus to head off to Tybee Island where you will walk up 178 steps to view a breathtaking view on top of the Tybee Island Lighthouse, and then have some fun in the sun while on the beach. Get ready to enjoy true southern hospitality where Girl Scouts are known celebrities!
*Chaperones are required for this trip and must register.
Registration Closes: 10/31/19
Minimum/Maximum Registered: 30 Minimum, 80 Maximum
Savannah 2020 Refunds/Cancellations
If a participant cancels:
- 30 days or less prior to departure – a refund will only be issued in the event of a serious personal injury, illness accompanied with a doctor’s note, a death in the immediate family, relocation, or rescheduling of the event. Refund will exclude the $99 deposit, plus a cancellation fee in the amount of 30% of the trip fee, less the deposit. ($299 fee).
- 31 – 90 days prior to departure – a refund will be issued, less the $99 deposit, plus a cancellation fee in the amount of 30% of the trip fee, less the deposit ($299 fee).
- More than 90 days – a refund will be issued, less the $99 deposit.
*Note: The $99 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.