GSGI Book Club: Raise Your Hand
This Book Club runs from November 1, 2019 through December 18, 2019
Book Club Time! Join GSGI as we read Raise Your Hand by Girl Scout Alice Paul Tapper.
Do you ever feel too scared to speak up? Have you ever hesitated or held back, feeling unsure of yourself?
This inspiring story-based on eleven-year-old Alice Paul Tapper’s own experience-shows how she took an idea and turned it into a national movement to give girls more confidence. After noticing that girls at school weren’t participating as much as boys, she put her plan into action and used her voice to encourage others to use theirs. Now Alice wants kids everywhere to be brave, be bold and raise their hands!
Book Club Rules:
- You must register! Once you register a special GSGI Book Club Bookmark will be sent to you.
- Get your book! You can borrow this book from your local library or order this book from Amazon in hardcover or kindle format. Use our AmazonSmile link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/42-0698218 and part of your purchase will help GSGI!
- Read the book. Follow the Book Club sheet. (Will be emailed on November 1, 2019)
- Join the Book Club meeting via Skype on December 18, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m.. It will last about an hour.
- After the Book Club meeting, your special GSGI Book Club patch will be mailed to you!
Registration Closes: 10/31/19
Maximum Registered: 50