Lodging Options (Troops will select their preferred lodging during registration):
- Frontier Hill – 4 small cabins connected by boardwalk; no electricity or a/c; restrooms nearby. (Holds 24)
- Pooh Corner – 8 small cabins with electricity but no a/c; restrooms nearby. (Holds 32)
- Robin’s Roost – 4 platform tents; no electricity or a/c. (Holds 16)
- Terrace of the Winds – 4 small cabins with electricity but no a/c; restrooms nearby. (Holds 32)
- Windy Knoll – 4 platform tents; no electricity or a/c. (Holds 16)
Cost: $75/Person (For paid registrations, $100 deposit is due at registration)
Bring your whole troop – leaders included – for an overnight at camp! The counselors will work with you and your troop leaders to plan your day, with options like boating and swimming at the waterfront, shooting bows and arrows at the archery range, creating projects at the Craft House, and other awesome camp activities. Campers entering grades 7 and above in fall 2018 are eligible to try our high ropes course. Counselors will join you for a campfire with singing and s’mores in the evening. Wake up to more fun throughout camp before heading out at 11:00 a.m.
The Girl Scout adult-to-girl supervision ratios are designed to ensure the safety and health of all girls taking part in the activity. Please ensure your troop has the correct ratio of adults to girls. The minimum is 2 unrelated adults (at least one of whom is female).
Meals are provided if you are registering and paying full price (see below if your troop earned your troop camp out through the Cookie Program). You may be sharing the unit with another troop. Troops wishing to stay more than one night can register for multiple events.
**Please Note: If your troop earned the Troop Camp Out during the 2018 Cookie Program, you will receive an email with a code to help you register for free. Meals are not included in the free troop camp out - more information will be included in your Troop Camp Out recognition email.**
Registration Closes: 7/30/18
Max Registered: 120